Tuesday, March 2, 2010

wbdt pre-empted

ok, so i know i promised everyone a spectacular weekly budding designers tip last week about making your own cable charts. and i know i failed to deliver but i have a really good excuse xD


(a set of alpaca detanglers i'll be selling in my Etsy Shop)



i've been hard at work preparing for the opening of my Etsy shop which will FINALLY BE OPENING this Friday come rain or come shine!!!

i'm super excited about this new venture and since i've been so focused on it i didn't get a chance to do the wbdt last week :(


but fear not! since my shop will be officially open on friday i'll have the whole weekend to get the wbdt up for this week.


until then though, here's a little picture preview of one of the items i'll be selling in my shop: lucky stars notions-to-go totes.





i'll be blogging throughout the week with new pics of my Etsy merchandise and might even throw in a free giveaway in there somewhere ^.^ so be sure to check back with the blog all week for those updates.
i hope everyone is having a splendidly crafty week like myself :)
~Carla


No comments:

Post a Comment