Tuesday, June 9, 2009

finished!

as you can probably tell from my pics, i do a lot of my designing in front of my computer....partly because i write my patterns out in word as i go and partly because i spend at least a few hours everyday talking to my husband online. we find it saves on the phone bill quite a bit if we mostly talk online, and neither of us are big phone people so it works out well that way, but i digress







my Herbology June assignment is officially complete! the Bertie Bott's bag will soon be available to download for free ^^ i've just got to finish writting it out and find a few testers to make sure the pattern is ok before i put it up in my store on Ravelry and in my patterns section here on the blog.







note to self; rainbow bobbles make me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment